One of the most popular games in the world is Bingo. It has been enjoyed by many for a whole century now in bars and casinos and between strangers and friends alike.
The hype definitely progressed into the online scene with the massive growth of online Bingo with secure, UKGC licensed platforms. You might develop the same passion after discovering the detailed aspects of playing bingo online in this article.
Online Bingo: From Italy to Your Pocket
Bingo used to be a very different game than it is now. But to be honest, there are also many variations of Bingo today with differences in their gameplay. The game of Bingo in its history has gone through several countries and cultures, which is probably why it is enjoyed globally.
- Il Giuoco del Lotto d’Italia – the earliest form of the game is played in Italy around 1530.
- The game crosses the Italian border into France around 1778. In France the game is known as Le Lotto and is played by French Aristocrats. Playing cards, tokens, and the caller are added to the game.
- A form of the game is being played across the French border in Germany in the nineteenth century. In Germany it is used to help teach children multiplication.
- In the early twentieth century, Hugh J. Ward sets the rules for the game.
- Edwin Lowe comes across the game and retrieves it to play with friends. The game now called Beano is changed to Bingo. Bingo is popularised within the next few years and several card combinations are introduced.
- The growth of the internet makes for the creation of online Bingo. You can now win real money playing online Bingo at home with a PC or your mobile device.
How to Play Online Bingo
Playing bingo online is somewhat different from hall bingo games. However, the structure is the same. Bingo uses several numbered balls, cards with numbered boxes corresponding to the balls, a dauber, and a machine for drawing the balls.
Winning simply involves you matching the daubed boxes in a row, column, or diagonal. Online Bingo uses the Random Number Generator (RNG) to automatically draw the balls. Daubing is also done automatically by the system so you don’t miss a thing.
Playing online is very simple. All you need to do is:
- Set your number of cards and draws
- Set your betsize
- Start the draws and win according to configurations on the paytable
Online Bingo and Win Real Money
If you would like to enjoy Bingo as much as you possibly can, there are simple steps to follow:
- Pick a reputable online casino with good bonuses, security, and customer support.
- Set aside a reasonable amount of money for your bankroll. Create a bankroll management strategy to help you bet wisely.
- Make sure you look out for bonus offers and no deposit bonus offers that will boost your bankroll.
- Utilize no deposit bonuses and practice mode to play free games and get a good understanding of the dynamics.
- Your bankroll management strategy goes hand in hand with your playing strategy. Your playing strategy should involve how many cards, draws and bet size you select.